School

I have finished the spring quarter with a B in Biology and a C in Math. I took an Incomplete in English to finish two essays. I should get an A once those are done. I had great teachers this quarter and am hoping for the same this quarter. I had to drop a class as I need the money to fix my car and pay rent. :( oh well I only dropped a Math class and I am still on track for the end of next summer. That's the important part there. I will by this summer have completed my req's for a world language with ASL 121 and 122 and have Psych 100 under my belt along with 30 credits. I am beyond excited.
Mahalo
Mica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

I Hate My Job... Old post recycled from 8/24/14 AKA The ugly truth about customer service over the phone

Things are looking up!