Life Changes

So, I've been thinking long and hard about my life lately. I've come to a decision about it. I'm going back to school. yes you heard me right. I'm going back, and I'm going to become a hair stylist. I've wanted to do it for years. My sister went to cosmetology school, but she gave up on her dream. I've been wandering aimlessly for the last 12 years, from job to job, never truly satisfied with what I was doing. I know Beauty school cost money, but I will figure a way to make it happen. I want to do this for me. It's the first and only real thing that has inspired me to continue my education. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

I Hate My Job... Old post recycled from 8/24/14 AKA The ugly truth about customer service over the phone

Dream board