Las Vegas now has a pro football team...




The Las Vegas Locos and so far so good. i am loving this game. Vegas is in the lead right now 20-14 against the California Redwoods, whose running back is John David Washington, son of the actor Denzel Washington. Sorry Denzel, but my team is kicking your son's team's ass. :D
So now we're in the 4th quarter and my team is still up 3 points and about to get another TD I think. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan, well except the fact that they have Oh-No Romo as their quarterback, the Cowboys are a great team, but I am quickly becoming a Las Vegas Locos fan for life baby! My hats off to our quarterback J.P. Losman he's a lot better than I thought he would be. Can't wait till next week, I will definitely be buying tickets for the whole family to go see the game.
The UFL is starting out fantastically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

I Hate My Job... Old post recycled from 8/24/14 AKA The ugly truth about customer service over the phone

Things are looking up!