Happy Halloween

Today is one of my favorite times of the year. I love dressing my kids up to take them trick or treating. I'm going to try and get my camera to work again (took it to the beach and the kids got sand all over it... LOL. Sorry Momma Liz. I've gotta clean it out cause the kids' costumes are gonna be awesome yet again this year. Last year they were little cuties, T was Sleeping Beauty, and V was a dead guy who got run over. The year before they were T as the Wicked Witch Of the East before the house fell on her, and V was Black Suited Spiderman. Before that, T was a Witch and V was Spiderman. This year T will be a Punk Rock Princess, and V will be a dead Basketball player. Pictures will be posted later today. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

I Hate My Job... Old post recycled from 8/24/14 AKA The ugly truth about customer service over the phone

Things are looking up!