First post in a few years... A Re-Introduction

I guess it's time to dust off the old blog and reintroduce myself to everyone. Hi Bloggers, I'm Micha (Mikki, Micaela, evil sister... lol jk) I don't post very often (every couple of years or so) but since I am finishing up my bachelor's degree (Finally, damn it's taken a while) I am dusting off the old blog for a class assignment. Trust me, if I didn't want people to read the dirty deets, I would have created a new blog, but I like this blog, and don't really care who reads it, I'm an open book. Ask questions, I might answer, or I might not. Depends on my mood, always does. ;) I started this blog almost 10 years ago now, thought it would make me write more, but by the time I get done with work and making dinner, and hanging out with my kids, I just don't have the energy. Not to mention I am STILL trying to write some awesome fiction novels... I will try harder to write more here, maybe take time off all the Facebook, and the Insta and the twitter... (I sound old huh?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

I Hate My Job... Old post recycled from 8/24/14 AKA The ugly truth about customer service over the phone

Things are looking up!