Well I fucked up for my graduation in June

I had to drop my required math class this quarter because I was falling behind in it. With all the essay's I had to write for my English class and for my Spanish class, I fell way too far behind in my math. Sigh. So hopefully I can graduate at the end of fall, but it means I will have to wait to walk in June next year. However, It gives me time to complete the extra English classes for a special certification that will give me a boost when I apply for UW Bachelor of English program.

Hubby changed his major as well. I quit my job with Jackson's back in January because I wasn't getting the time off to go to school. I have another job and now Hubby has a job too. So now we have two incomes coming in. It's good to have the help. I don't feel like everything is up to me to accomplish alone anymore.

I am going to take the summer off from classes. I need a break from school. I've been so stressed about graduating that I have spent some time in the pit of depression. I need to re-focus my life, and I need some time off from school. It'll get better... and I will graduate. When I do I will post pictures and the video from the ceremony.

Mahalo
Micaela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

I Hate My Job... Old post recycled from 8/24/14 AKA The ugly truth about customer service over the phone

Things are looking up!