For all too long I have made this blog about me

but so what, it's my blog. Now you know all about me and my life growing up... well not all, but certainly a lot more than anyone else in this crazy world will tell ya. A little more about me. I am 30 goin on 31. I've spent much of my life being told I was no good and never would be by my family. what am I doing today? I'm at school, an actual accredited college (community college is still college) working on my pre-requisites to get into the ADN to BSN transfer program to UW. For those that don't know what that means and ADN is an Associates Degree in Nursing and a BSN is a Bachelors of Science Nursing degree. I don't associate with my biological family anymore because they just can't face the truth of their crimes and like to tell the world they are actually the victims and I'm an insane Sociopath. But is anyone ever truly sane? My sweet niece asked me that the other day, and you know she is absolutely right. So as of Now I have decided to go my own way. I can say I never lived off of my mom and dad, my sibs can't, I can say i was never an addict, my sibs can't, and I can say that I am not a bad parent, my sibs can't, they will, but they'd be lying. What mother or father lets their children live in squalor when they can change it? What mother leaves her kids with her cancer riddled mother for weeks on end just so she can go out and get high without judgement? My two sisters did that. I on the other hand work full-time, go to school full-time and love my children enough to work on getting a degree that will get me out of being homeless and into a great and rewarding career. My sister has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and like the other two sibs in my family who were diagnosed with a mental disease CLAIMS she doesn't need medication... lol. She also claims she can open a childcare center in her home even though she has been diagnosed with BPD... who in their right mind would have given her a liscense? Now I know she's full of shit and I should have known it from the get go when she started talking out her ass, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt and she proved to me what a sucker I can be. Arrgghgh, ok, enough about her... i guess I'm still mad about how she lies about me on her blog, butI need to get over it. I wrote about it in the blog before this and it made me feel better. I wrote without anger and without being beligerent. I am good. I am calm, I am happy and I am very proud of myself for going on this path to school to have a career. Anyhow Just a note to let you all know that I will be updating this blog with more posts on my and my studies and my kids from now on. The sibs might psycho stalk me and write crap about me on my blogs, but I know the truth and that is they're just jealous of the fact that I'm not a loser like they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

I Hate My Job... Old post recycled from 8/24/14 AKA The ugly truth about customer service over the phone

Things are looking up!