School

I have finished the spring quarter with a B in Biology and a C in Math. I took an Incomplete in English to finish two essays. I should get an A once those are done. I had great teachers this quarter and am hoping for the same this quarter. I had to drop a class as I need the money to fix my car and pay rent. :( oh well I only dropped a Math class and I am still on track for the end of next summer. That's the important part there. I will by this summer have completed my req's for a world language with ASL 121 and 122 and have Psych 100 under my belt along with 30 credits. I am beyond excited.
Mahalo
Mica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Hewitt is NOT the place to go to get your taxes done anymore

Is Cultural Appropriation Just One More Way for Whites to Segregate People of Color?

Something to cry about... Mother's Day